for video recipe,watch video below the page
Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe Only 3 ingredients required Simple and easy recipe No Ice Cream maker No Eggs.
Let’s Begin Let’s Begin Take 1 cup whipping cream Take 1 cup whipping cream Keep it out of the freezer 1 hour before you use Keep it out of the freezer 1 hour before you use Also keep the blender’s whipping blades and the bowl in freezer for 30 mins.
To chill before you use them Also keep the blender’s whipping blades and the bowl in freezer for 30 mins to chill before.the strawberry milkshake recipe is also delicious in summer.
You use them Start whipping with low speed after 1- 2 min increasae the speed to high Whip.
Strawberry Ice Cream
Nicely till the stiff peaks form Keep scraping the cream in between Whipping cream is forming ribbon lines whip carefully.
After this stage do not over whip stiff peaks are formed while inverting the bowl the cream will not fall this indicates correct stage of stiff peaks add 1/2 cup condensed milk mix nicely,
As condensed milk tends to sit at the bottom add 2/3 cup strawberry crush you may use fresh strawberry puree mix nicely add red food colour.
Ice Cream mix is ready pour in a pan tap to spread evenly cover with lid and freeze it overnight once frozen, scoop it out and enjoy TIP : you may make any flavour ice cream by adding other fruit puree/crush instead of strawberry.
1 cup Whipping Cream
1/2 cup Condensed Milk
2/3 cup Strawberry Crush
MAKING ICE CREAM MIX
1. Add 1/2 cup consolidated milk to the whipped cream.
2. Blend it all pleasantly, as consolidated milk is weighty and will in general plunk down in the bowl.
3. when blended, add 2/3 cup strawberry pound. On the off chance that you have new strawberry, make a puree of around 250 gm strawberries and use.
4. By and by, blend everything pleasantly with the goal that the blend is light and feathery.
5. Take a container and add the Strawberry Ice Cream blend in it. Cover it with the top firmly. In the event that you don’t have a skillet with top, you may cover the frozen yogurt with food grade plastic wrap.
6. Save this blend in the freezer for overnight.