FOR RECIPE,WATCH VIDEO VISIT BELOW THE PAGE
Red Velvet Cake:
Red Velvet Cake:
Or in a taste. also very delicious. this is the favorite and queen of the layers cake.because when we add the cream in the different layers of the cake it looks very delicious and imagines when we eating it who much we enjoy or feel good after eating the cake.how much delicious is it.the answer is very delicious and have a fudgy one recipe. the look of the cake gives lots of freshness.
The Red velvet cake flavor which we have to discuss means cocoa, buttermilk, vanilla, and butter.now lets have a combination of the red velvet cake with another touch.costco red velvet cake recipe.
I items and ingredients different from the simple red velvet cake.in which we add the cream cheese, sour cream, cocoa powder, heavy whipping, etc.now the keto redd velvet cake.
In which we add the cream cheese frosting, almond flour, sour cream, coconut milk or almond milk.this is also very delicious cake recipe. when we make it the first time then not good well we have no idea about how much quantity we will add the ingredients.then then the next time we make the cake becomes very delicious. now let’s have a recipe time.
- 3 cups cake flour
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1.5 granulted sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter milk
- liquid of red food coloring
for creamcheese frosting:
- 20 ounces block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream or milk
- 1/3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and take a cake pan and placed a parchment paper inside it.
- take a large bowl and mix the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt.
- with a stand mixer beat and whisk the butter and sugar on low speed for one minute.
- now add the eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and beat it for the 2 minutes.
- with the mixture add the dry ingredients and food coloring and beat well till it combined. also add the gel food coloring in it. now add the eggs for the fluffy it.
- now divide the batter into 2 or 3 cake pan for layers of the cake. bake the cake for almost 30 to 45 minutes. and now cool the cake for almost 10 to 15 minutes.cake is cool before frosting it.
- now for frosting it. first frosting the cream between the layers of the cake and then the outer layer of the cake.
- now refrigerate the cake for almost 2 to 3 hours.