for recipe,watch video visit below the page
German Chocolate Cake Recipe:
German chocolate cake basically from Germany.its a layered cake means 2 to 3 layers of chocolate frosting in the single cake. and the top is filled with a coconut_pecan. its name german chocolate was given the American named is samuel.today we gonna make the german choclate cake recipe.this is very simple and delicious.if you imagine that this cake is similar to the black forest cake.
The chocolate simple cake then you familiar with this cake. the sour cream layers of chocolate cream inside the three layers of cakes provide the fantastic taste and we feel this cake we have eaten thee best cake in the world.
why not this the best cake ever we made today.the three layers of the cake you imagine that may feel you like this cake provide the taste of like the coffee. but really when you will taste it the real german choclate cake recipe.you have shocked and wants more may you be eating a one pound cake. because this cake with the frosting and layers of chocolate gives you the taste which you never be tasted. now we check the further cakes like mary berry choclate cake.
This cake is also very delicious but the real taste is german chocolate cake.in mary berry chocolate cake. the ingredients are softened butter, apricot jam, cocoa powder, etc. now we see the recipe of choclate zucchini cake.in this, we add the sour cream, sweet chocolate, brown sugar, cinnamon,etc.this is the best chocolate cake recipe.choclate cake in a mug is also a good recipe this recipe is same as the both recip.we made this cake in a mug shape etc.
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup full fat sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
Coconut Pecan Filling:
- unsalted butter
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F .take a cake and place a parchment paper in it.
- in a large bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and whisk it until it combined. now mix the eggs, oil, buttermilk, sour cream, and vanilla extract together until combined.
- now divide the batter of the mixture into three cake pan bake the three about 30 minutes.
- now remove the three cake from out the oven and cool it about 15 minutes.
- now prepare the coconut pecan filling. for the coconut, pecan filling .combine butter, sugar, eggs, yolks, and evaporated milk in a saucepan now heat it about 5 minutes and then whisk it combine. now allow its to cool and layering in the cake.
- now apply this same procedure with remaining two layers.
- now you refrigerate it for 45 minutes.