Crushed Pineapple Cake Recipe:
this is a delicious pineapple cake recipe of all time. this cake with a fluffy pineapple on the frosting makes cakes very delicious. all the crushed pieces of the pineapple when it is frosted then looking very beautiful and gives lots of freshness. This is a delicious dole crushed pineapple cake recipe. if we use the juice of the pineapple in the cake batter then it also is very delicious. very moist and fudgy cake recipe of all time when we frosting it with a fluffy pineapple. today we made a delightful recipe for you in summer or a spring.
Very delicious recipe because we use both slices of the pineapple and crushed pineapples and the juice of the pineapple. the amazing recipe the frosting cream add in the cream is cheese cream. This is optional for using the juice of the pineapples in the cream.
Very delicious one dole crushed pineapple cake recipe.we also called it pineapple upside-down cake with crushed pineapple. now let’s discuss the other combination of the cake with another touch. the Duncan Hines pineapple cake is also a very delicious cake.in which we add the brown sugar, eggs, maraschino cherries, eggs in it.this is delicious Duncan Hines pineapple upside-down cake.betty crocker recipe of the pineapple is also very delicious.
now lets time for the sharing of the recipe;
- 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 30 oz can Dole crushed pineapple
- 100ml pineapple juice
- 3 eggs
- 20 oz crushed pineapples
- whipped cream or cheeesecream
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.or set the cake pan.
- take a large bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, and baking soda.
- Mix the vanilla extract, eggs and crushed pineapples until its completely combined.
- now when its completely combined then its batter the cake batter pour in to the cake pan for almost 45 to 60 minutes.
- now when cake release the fregrant.now discharge it from the oven and cool it for the 10 minutes.
- now completely cool may it take the time for 10 to 15 minutes.
- if you want the fluffy frosting then whisk pineapple and a pudding mix it.
- fold it in to the whiped cheesecream and spread it on the cake.
- refrigerate it for atleast 30 minutes.